AA Hiring?

Subscribe
77  127  167  173  174  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  187  227 
Page 177 of 274
Go to
Curious if anyone knows. Recently AA posted on LinkedIn about things to do and not to do on pilot credentials. First one said don’t round up or down. Well pilot credentials doesn’t allow decimals so it will do that regardless. Second, it says not to group different aircraft within the same type together. They want them separate. Yet there is no individual selection for A320 and A321. The only selection is 318/319/320/321. Anyone know if this matters or if I’m over thinking it?
Quote: Curious if anyone knows. Recently AA posted on LinkedIn about things to do and not to do on pilot credentials. First one said don’t round up or down. Well pilot credentials doesn’t allow decimals so it will do that regardless. Second, it says not to group different aircraft within the same type together. They want them separate. Yet there is no individual selection for A320 and A321. The only selection is 318/319/320/321. Anyone know if this matters or if I’m over thinking it?
If it is already grouped together, group it together.
Is it still 1 year after an unsuccessful interview to apply back to AA and is there a limit on how many interview attempts you can do?

I received a TBNT from AA after an interview in May. At a ULCC now and am just trying to figure out my options. I'm going to do some more professional interview services and such and thanks in advance for any advice.
Quote: Is it still 1 year after an unsuccessful interview to apply back to AA and is there a limit on how many interview attempts you can do?

I received a TBNT from AA after an interview in May. At a ULCC now and am just trying to figure out my options. I'm going to do some more professional interview services and such and thanks in advance for any advice.
I recommend Pilot Counseling Services. Judy is well known for getting folks to AA.
Bump
So that people with questions can get useful answers in the right place.
Additional tab on Pilot Credentials
Hi, guys. I finally have additinal tabs (Additional Info, Work Traits and PRIA Documents) on my Pilot Credentials. According to the past replies, it supposed to come with an email which contains an inviation for the interview. But I did not get an email (checked spam folder) and there is no tab that lets me select the interview date. Is this some kind of site error or usually email comes a bit later? Thank you in advance.
Quote: Hi, guys. I finally have additinal tabs (Additional Info, Work Traits and PRIA Documents) on my Pilot Credentials. According to the past replies, it supposed to come with an email which contains an inviation for the interview. But I did not get an email (checked spam folder) and there is no tab that lets me select the interview date. Is this some kind of site error or usually email comes a bit later? Thank you in advance.
Keep a close eye on your spam folder
Make sure your email is correct
Last resort, I would email or call recruiting
Thank you for the advise.
Quote: Keep a close eye on your spam folder
Make sure your email is correct
Last resort, I would email or call recruiting
Thank you.
Is a Covid vax still a requirement for new hires?
77  127  167  173  174  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  187  227 
Page 177 of 274
Go to