Lost iPad

Subscribe
I know you can get a loaner, but does anyone know how much I have to pay if I can’t find it? I saw on Deltanet that you use the vending machine in the lounge, but they left out how much you have to pay. I assume it’s just deducted from your paycheck. Surely after us having these for 3+ years I’m not the first doofus to break or lose it.
I thought the first one was free but I don’t remember the source so I don’t know how much the advice is worth.
Don’t know about the iPad but I lost my charger on a plane and had to get a new one from a vending machine. I wasn’t charged for the replacement. It did take a while to figure the machine out though, plan accordingly.
This isn't helping today, but in the future, I'd suggest heading down to Office Max and getting a label maker.

I put my name/phone/email on damn near everything in my flight bag. Lost count of how many times over the thing has paid for itself.
Reviving this thread. I was traveling in the back ATL-LAX (not working).
I can’t find the iPad now. I called ATL CP office, they said to call LAX CPO on Monday to see if it got returned. I’m not holding my breath. 😬😢

OP, or anyone, what was the final outcome for a lost iPad as far as cost to me. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Quote: Reviving this thread. I was traveling in the back ATL-LAX (not working).
I can’t find the iPad now. I called ATL CP office, they said to call LAX CPO on Monday to see if it got returned. I’m not holding my breath. 😬😢

OP, or anyone, what was the final outcome for a lost iPad as far as cost to me. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
You can buy it for 100.00. I can’t see them charging you more than that with the new one coming.