United Airlines - new hires in May 2021

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
From UAL hiring update:

“..We are quickly filling classes in May with classes anticipated for the remainder of the year..”

S.W.
United Airlines
Sr. manager pilot hiring programs

Any one in the know on Delta plans? besides “I am optimistic Delta will hire a pilot this year” JL. Spring Stan mtg
Thx
Quote: From UAL hiring update:

“..We are quickly filling classes in May with classes anticipated for the remainder of the year..”

S.W.
United Airlines
Sr. manager pilot hiring programs

Any one in the know on Delta plans? besides “I am optimistic Delta will hire a pilot this year” JL. Spring Stan mtg
Thx
the most junior of the people semi-hired last year have indoc on jun1, so I’d expect hiring to be shortly thereafter. That date was just firmed up, so you’ll likely hear more soon. Interviews probably getting called in fairly soon, but there’s a few outstanding CJOs to work through before that.
My guess is no earlier than august, only because we have such a training backlog of pilots already getting paid. Once they get training going for pilots on the March AE that don’t change planes on the April AE I think NHs will follow quickly. My guess is the 73N and 320 will get through their training backlog quicker and thus the first few NH classes will probably be sent there.
Delta did this thing that completely log jammed training. That’s what’s preventing us from having new hires in may even though we beef them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: That’s what’s preventing us from having new hires in may even though we beef them
So that’s what happens during Indoc nowadays? Some sort of secret ritual?
I think new hires will come August/September, about a month prior to them completing the Affected pilots training from the March AE.
Quote: So that’s what happens during Indoc nowadays? Some sort of secret ritual?

You get beefed and then get logjammed.
Logjammin’. One of Jackie Treehorn’s best movies. Mixes a mean caucasian as well. Treats objects like women, though.
Quote: Delta did this thing that completely log jammed training. That’s what’s preventing us from having new hires in may even though we beef them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gonna guess that would be *need*. But yes, we need new hires starting yesterday but something about optics and “what’s a SIL” now best case scenario IMO is indoc for new hires in 5-6 months.
Quote: gonna guess that would be *need*. But yes, we need new hires starting yesterday but something about optics and “what’s a SIL” now best case scenario IMO is indoc for new hires in 5-6 months.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to