1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
Visit all 30 MLB Ballparks - have done about half
Attend the Masters
​​​​​​​Road Trip through Patagonia
Cruise to Antarctica
Space Tourism Flight
Get an ACE in a round of Golf - somehow I feel like this one is the least likely to occur
Quote: My bucket list item is to be happy.
Hey fella, you ok? There's help out there if you need it.
Quote: My bucket list item is to be happy.
It's an admirable goal, and one studied by the ancient stoics.

"How to Grow Old: Ancient Wisdom for the Second Half of Life" - Marcus Tullius Cicero.

Written in 44 BC, originally titled "Old Age". Translation available under the aforementioned title from your local bookseller.

Short version:

Having a good old age depends largely on habits and attitudes that start and are developed when you're young. Don't believe the Ted Talks: the good things, the big changes, don't come with "one simple trick".
Quote: Hey fella, you ok? There's help out there if you need it.
Idk. I thought I would be happy to get back into the cockpit and at a company I pictured myself having a great career at. But I wake up and start wondering what I'm doing with life as the hours of the day seem to go by so fast. At least I have my several acres to care for...all by myself.

I walk through the airport in my uniform with my head down and headphones in, hoping no one looks at me and makes fun of me.
Quote: Idk. I thought I would be happy to get back into the cockpit and at a company I pictured myself having a great career at. But I wake up and start wondering what I'm doing with life as the hours of the day seem to go by so fast. At least I have my several acres to care for...all by myself.

I walk through the airport in my uniform with my head down and headphones in, hoping no one looks at me and makes fun of me.
chin up my man, anyone who would look at someone in a pilot uniform and not appreciate the hard work and dedication it takes to get there isn’t worth your time or head space. Just by being at Delta, even if it hasn’t lived up to all your expectations, is an accomplishment to be proud of, and one that I can assure you would make many people envious. And like another person already said, no shame in reaching out for help if you need it
Quote: chin up my man, anyone who would look at someone in a pilot uniform and not appreciate the hard work and dedication it takes to get there isn’t worth your time or head space. Just by being at Delta, even if it hasn’t lived up to all your expectations, is an accomplishment to be proud of, and one that I can assure you would make many people envious. And like another person already said, no shame in reaching out for help if you need it
Thanks man

filler
Quote: chin up my man, anyone who would look at someone in a pilot uniform and not appreciate the hard work and dedication it takes to get there isn’t worth your time or head space. Just by being at Delta, even if it hasn’t lived up to all your expectations, is an accomplishment to be proud of, and one that I can assure you would make many people envious. And like another person already said, no shame in reaching out for help if you need it
Dude he’s a troll, take a glance at his post history lol.
Quote: Attend Wacken Open Air (heavy metal music festival in Germany)
That's on mine as well! I did attend Rock the Castle in Italy few summers back, was a blast and the best concert experience all around.
Up the irons!
Quote: I shall have a house in Arizona.
Sounds like you’ll need two wives.
Quote: Sounds like you’ll need two wives.
You could be some sort of...buckaroo.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to