Competitive Mins?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hi all, what are the competitive hiring mins for a flex jet FO now a days?
Quote: Hi all, what are the competitive hiring mins for a flex jet FO now a days?
Having a temperature of 98.6 F should do it.
Quote: Having a temperature of 98.6 F should do it.
If that were true it wouldn’t be so difficult to get an invite to interview.
Quote: If that were true it wouldn’t be so difficult to get an invite to interview.
Best not to feed the trolls.
The pilot careers page on the website seems to suggest that you can apply with basic ATP requirements, and the hours are simply ‘competitive’. Is it worth applying if I meet all the competitive minimums except multi engine? By the time my app goes in I’ll be around 2600 TT w/ 1100 TPIC and about 100-150 multi engine, with almost all of it being jet time. I’m an ATP and management pilot running training at my current 135.
Quote: The pilot careers page on the website seems to suggest that you can apply with basic ATP requirements, and the hours are simply ‘competitive’. Is it worth applying if I meet all the competitive minimums except multi engine? By the time my app goes in I’ll be around 2600 TT w/ 1100 TPIC and about 100-150 multi engine, with almost all of it being jet time. I’m an ATP and management pilot running training at my current 135.
it won’t hurt to apply. I know several PC-12 drivers that got hired on.
I got an offer with 2800TT, 900 TSIC, 900 Multi
Quote: I got an offer with 2800TT, 900 TSIC, 900 Multi
Did you have an internal recommendation? how long before you got the initial call?
Quote: Did you have an internal recommendation? how long before you got the initial call?
I did have an internal recommendation. I had my app in with them for quite a while though.
2500TT and 1000 AMEL are hard mins
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to