UAL Vaccination

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 188
Go to
I see DAL is requiring all new hires to show vaccination card. Will UAL follow?
Complete and utter theatrics. All I can say is I’m glad I only fly domestic. No way I’m gonna get that any time soon. 🙄🙄
You mean the easiest document to forge ever? Ah, delta...you crack me up.
WGAS. You don't want the shot? Fine. Are you willing to stand on your principles and tell DAL to pound sand when they offer you a multi-million dollar career? Skip it. And if that hits you in the pocketbook, suck it up, snowflake. It's a free country after all.

*Sorry. It's tequila night.
Quote: Complete and utter theatrics. All I can say is I’m glad I only fly domestic. No way I’m gonna get that any time soon. 🙄🙄
whats wrong with the vaccine bud?
Quote: whats wrong with the vaccine bud?
if you have to ask I think you already know?
Quote: if you have to ask I think you already know?
hopefully company requires it for all
Quote: Complete and utter theatrics. All I can say is I’m glad I only fly domestic. No way I’m gonna get that any time soon. 🙄🙄
With you 100 percent.
Quote: if you have to ask I think you already know?
I got both shots, right on schedule. The 5G chips they implanted have increased my performance, and I really don’t mind the government being able to track my location now. I keep my card in my flight bag just in case the Wokestapo asks to see “your papers!!”
I'm with you.

Also, Delta is requiring this because Delta is requiring this. No other reason. It's unequal treatment of employees. Where is the union on this? I'm sure there are plenty of guys at DAL who don't want the shot. Are they okay with Delta putting new hires on more desirable pairings because Delta decides to require that too?
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 188
Go to