New Hire Thread

Subscribe
23  73  113  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  133 
Page 123 of 138
Go to
Quote: About damn time you guys made an avro joke
*presses the PRI button*
Quote: Hey guys, new hire coming in here shortly. Anyone know how many months it will be to hold msp on the 900? Sounds like msp 200 is still going to NH?
I'm a March hire on the 900, don't hold MSP yet.. DTW for now. Fingers crossed for the next vacancy. I know a couple November guys who held it out of training, guess it varies. I'm curious what the wait for MSP 900 is right now too.
The company is going to announce that effective immediately all hospitality rooms will include a bouncy house and water slide, so bring your bathing suit!
Quote: Hey guys, new hire coming in here shortly. Anyone know how many months it will be to hold msp on the 900? Sounds like msp 200 is still going to NH?
Why you coming here? Go to an AA WO and make way more money
Quote: Why you coming here? Go to an AA WO and make way more money
To be here and not leave is one thing (a crazy one thing may I add) but to come here a new hire is an absolutely ridiculous career move. Go for the money and movement, both of which we do not have here.
Quote: To be here and not leave is one thing (a crazy one thing may I add) but to come here a new hire is an absolutely ridiculous career move. Go for the money and movement, both of which we do not have here.
It's looking more like they don't care about attrition. That's probably by design so they can shrink the airline, get rid of the 200s, and be properly staffed. I sure wouldn't come here as a new hire.
Not sure, but my guess would be MSP200 will be going away, so if you’re trying to stay in MSP, might want to try and get on the 900.
Quote: Why you coming here? Go to an AA WO and make way more money
I would assume lives in/near MSP. And one thing for sure, being based at home would be better than commuting in most any case….
Quote: Anybody have a clue what this announcement on Friday is going to be? Seeing a lot of rumblings on the Facebook page, just curious if anybody has heard anything
E-jet base in slc, only eligible if hired before 20 Mar 1987
Here is the “BIG” Announcement
https://www.delta.com/us/en/advisories/other-alerts/july4th-holiday-travel-waiver
23  73  113  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  133 
Page 123 of 138
Go to