Erau hire program with flow back?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone know if theres flow back with this program like when american had it with eagle the mainline guys flew back to the regional for a bit and had job security there. It would be hard though but im not that close to the bottom anymore but always looking out
Quote: Anyone know if theres flow back with this program like when american had it with eagle the mainline guys flew back to the regional for a bit and had job security there. It would be hard though but im not that close to the bottom anymore but always looking out
Flow back to a campus Cafeteria as a fry cook?
Quote: Flow back to a campus Cafeteria as a fry cook?
I heard it was to the janitorial department. How are all you junior folks with a plunger??
Is it a "flow" in the pure sense of the term?

https://news.erau.edu/headlines/fron...h-embry-riddle

Seems ab-initio-ish and/or internship-ish but not flow. Flow = Captain at regional 121 partner airline flows to mainline

that is how I understand it.
No it is not a flow in the Envoy to American sense. There are metrics/interviews/assessments that need to be undertaken throughout the process. It’s probably easier to get hired off the street than through these programs.
There are no flow backs at American Eagle/ Envoy. Endeavor currently has a flow back though, up to 90% down the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you imagine some of our pilots being told that they are going to "flow back" to instructing in a 172 at Daytona Beach.

Something about that is hilarious to me.

To answer your question: no
Quote: I heard it was to the janitorial department. How are all you junior folks with a plunger??
Sounds like a non flow condition. Unless one is handy with that plunger.
You guys are feeding the troll!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is why I keep coming back here. Keep up the great work guys.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to