The advertisements are broken

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Looks like the moderator responded, looked okay in his browser. Need to provide specific information to him, so he can help diagnose the problem. Looks to me like two ships that pass in the night. Having a PM conversation can help to narrow down the specific issue.
Here's the specifics, works in chrome, broken in firefox.
Quote: Here's the specifics, works in chrome, broken in firefox.
Updated version of firefox? Mine works fine, I'm maybe one update behind.

Also please report the issue using the "contact us" link at the bottom (Site Feedback). That should get it to the IB techies.

The mods don't have access to site engineering. As an admin I do but I don't have the time or experience to delve into those kinds of mechanics (and IB would not appreciate it if the pilot mods broke their ads).
Thanks for your clarification, Rick.
Quote: Updated version of firefox? Mine works fine, I'm maybe one update behind.

Also please report the issue using the "contact us" link at the bottom (Site Feedback). That should get it to the IB techies.

The mods don't have access to site engineering. As an admin I do but I don't have the time or experience to delve into those kinds of mechanics (and IB would not appreciate it if the pilot mods broke their ads).
No offense but isn't that your job lol.
Quote: No offense but isn't that your job lol.
No, lol. We're unpaid volunteers. IB has pro tech staff for that. If I know the answer offhand I'll help but my time is limited.
The IB staff is looking into this issue.
I am using safari on ipad and see that some days the ads take over screen. Today they seem to have settled down.
It's better on Mozilla now. Thanks fellas.
Using CHROME. Still attacks posts.

Here’s another example of how broke the website as it relates to advertising banners…

1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to