The advertisements are broken

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Something recently changed with the ads, they are broken. The ad pops up and covers half the screen, can't read the posts, cant clear the add.
Maybe a browser issue? Try a different one?

All seems fine here with win 10 + firefox.
I think I see what the problem might be. In firefox, the advertisements display on the left side of the page and cover everything. But in chrome they seem to display on the right side in the space designated for ads.

Pic attached.

Mine are on the right (and top) in firefox, maybe an addon?
Quote: Mine are on the right (and top) in firefox, maybe an addon?
no addons
thanks
Anyone figured this out? I just upgraded to a new Windows 10 laptop and having the same issue. I can't see anything because there are giant ads covering the left side of the screen. This is on Firefox.
Hi what is the status on this, seems like an easy CSS fix, please move this along as the site is unusable when the ads cover the text of the posts. Clicking the ad doesn't do anything and probably causes your adsense to register false positives costing you $$$.
Quote: Hi what is the status on this, seems like an easy CSS fix, please move this along as the site is unusable when the ads cover the text of the posts. Clicking the ad doesn't do anything and probably causes your adsense to register false positives costing you $$$.
Have you sent a PM to one of the moderators?

Sure way to get someone’s attention, me thinks.
Quote: Have you sent a PM to one of the moderators?

Sure way to get someone’s attention, me thinks.
A moderator responded in this thread already but nothing happened.
Quote: A moderator responded in this thread already but nothing happened.
Looks like the moderator responded, looked okay in his browser. Need to provide specific information to him, so he can help diagnose the problem. Looks to me like two ships that pass in the night. Having a PM conversation can help to narrow down the specific issue.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to