DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
264  314  354  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  374  414  464 
Page 364 of 498
Go to
If your app has been looked at by DAL, will it show on airlineapps?
Quote: If your app has been looked at by DAL, will it show on airlineapps?
No….

only way to know is getting a fix or interview email.
Quote: I thought 1000 Turbine fix wing was a min requirement?
It is

I think maybe he looked at total time and not the turbine piece saying that.
Question for anyone that failed the AON the first time. Is the 3 month penalty hold pretty much exactly 3 months or more like 3 plus months? I’m at my three month wait and haven’t seen any additional invite.
Quote: Question for anyone that failed the AON the first time. Is the 3 month penalty hold pretty much exactly 3 months or more like 3 plus months? I’m at my three month wait and haven’t seen any additional invite.
My wait was about 95 days. My 2nd invite came right after President's Day, so maybe the holiday influenced the total. I continued to update weekly in the interim.
Quote: Question for anyone that failed the AON the first time. Is the 3 month penalty hold pretty much exactly 3 months or more like 3 plus months? I’m at my three month wait and haven’t seen any additional invite.
About 90 days after failing the AON I got the "top tier" email. They definitely re-scored my app at about 90 days. But it could be another 2-3 months before I get the test again based on the timelines I've seen on here from "top tier" to test invite. Updated daily in March (the 3rd month).
I interviewed, got the TBNT but that I could try again 6 months later. Never heard back. I have 3000 under me at UAL now. And, yes, I live in ATL.

The Atlanta commute has to be up there in the top 3 worst in the nation.
Quote: About 90 days after failing the AON I got the "top tier" email. They definitely re-scored my app at about 90 days. But it could be another 2-3 months before I get the test again based on the timelines I've seen on here from "top tier" to test invite. Updated daily in March (the 3rd month).
Can I ask why you think you messed up the first round? And how you’re preparing better for this next. Still waiting for my link, and just want to be extra prepared. Thanks!
Interview day end time
For travel arrangement purpose, does anybody know around what time the entire interview process ends? Does it go over lunch time?
Quote: For travel arrangement purpose, does anybody know around what time the entire interview process ends? Does it go over lunch time?
I interviewed last month...the process started promptly at 0645, and went well into the afternoon (I walked out around 1630). The size of the interviewing class determines the days' schedule (and how early you will be released accordingly)--when coordinating your travel, Delta advised me not to make any return accommodations before 1830 the day of...hope that helps.
264  314  354  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  374  414  464 
Page 364 of 498
Go to