CNN Advocates Mandatory Vaccination in US

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Says "individual rights" are getting too much emphasis.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-po...orts-mandatory

Tone deaf to say the least. If they thought they had an "insurrection" in Jan...
Who cares what some random opinion article writer thinks? People get worked up about the weirdest stuff.
Quote: Says "individual rights" are getting too much emphasis.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-po...orts-mandatory

Tone deaf to say the least. If they thought they had an "insurrection" in Jan...
Obviously a racist article since one of the groups with the lowest immunization rates is African-Americans. I wonder why that group doesn’t trust the US Public Health Service? Might it have anything to do with letting dozens of people die of syphilis so they could finish their study?

https://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm

So yeah, rather than treat them like human beings, give them the best info available, and then give them a choice, let’s treat them like they have no right to informed consent. That’ll be a big plus for race relations…
Quote: Who cares what some random opinion article writer thinks? People get worked up about the weirdest stuff.
Yep, 100% fox clickbait. Ok, some random CNN political analyst said something. We could do this all day with fox, oan, newsmax, etc...
Just interesting that a major media outlet would even go there... simply by publishing this guy's opinion they're advocating that it's at least worthy of consideration.

I'm just a random guy... they certainly wouldn't publish anything I have to say. Who they publish is a message in it's own right... "opinion piece" just gives them some arms length deniability.

And I'm a proponent of the vaccines.
Quote: Just interesting that a major media outlet would even go there... simply by publishing this guy's opinion they're advocating that it's at least worthy of consideration.

I'm just a random guy... they certainly wouldn't publish anything I have to say. Who they publish is a message in it's own right... "opinion piece" just gives them some arms length deniability.

And I'm proponent of the vaccines.
As am I - and I agree on both counts. But this is not and never has been an existential threat to the country - far less the human race. Suspending normal civil liberties over it - far less, compelling involuntary medical treatment - seems vaguely Third Reich-ish.
Was he self-abusing while opining on air?
Zelizer is a professor of history and public affairs. He isn't a doctor, scientist, epidemiologist, infectious disease expert, or elected policymaker. His red herring and non sequitur-filled opinion piece is no more valid than any other random person on the internet. I can't find a single foxtrot to give about his opinion.

SARS-CoV-2 may not be "just the flu"...but it also ain't smallpox.
Not surprising that this opinion is coming from CNN. I’m not sure about the constitutionality of “mandating” a vaccine, especially for a virus that has such a low mortality rate. We know exactly who are vulnerable to SARS-Cov-2 at this point, which are the very old and very sick/frail. Young and/or healthy people are at extremely low risk to this virus, and with the current treatment protocols available, it essentially reduces that risk to zero. As far as “Vaccine Passports”, I find that disturbing at best. A governmental agency determining when/where you can go?? What could possibly go wrong?? 🤦🏼‍♂️
Just get the vaccine you spinless plague rats!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to