Best pilot group

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Forty two
Quote: Who's seen the prettiest sunset? What's the best topping for pizza? How many crabs are scuttling along the bottom of the oceans? See where I'm going? There is no answer to your question. It's all subjective.
Well...the crab one isn't subjective, just difficult to count
Quote: Real talk, always heard good things about Compass crews
Same, Compass was always talked about highly. I don’t think it’s a stretch to say they had the best crews, pilots and flight attendants.
Everyone knows it (was) CPZ.

Only had one CA I couldn't stand flying with, though he was a good dude outside of the plane. Everyone had a similar opinion.

Had another I suspect has some form of high functioning autism. Book smart, good with the plane, not so good with people - but I never got the feeling it was intentional or he was a jerk. Just not good socially. The first day I was like what's with this guy... but after that zero issue.

Did have a blonde surfer type who kept a 4 day beard and wore colored shirts under his uniform. Once he got an offer to move on he had zero Fs to give.

My FOs, never had a bad one. Some were great all around, some were just new and needed guidance and a little assistance. But all had great attitudes.
People Express
Air Koryo. Solid work rules I hear and great people.
Quote: I believe he/she got a 3 day ban hammer for stupid threads like this.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Don’t worry. I’m back
Quote: Don’t worry. I’m back

But for how long?
Quote: 3264823[/url]]But for how long?

till he’s banned to mom’s basement again for pretending to be be a pilot
When he's out mountain dew and fruit snacks, he's going to send you the wokest PM. Watch out.
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to