Mesa to get 100 electric planes from United

Subscribe
https://www.investors.com/news/elect...220&yptr=yahoo
Mesa hiring that many pilots sounds like more of challenge than inventing an electric 19 seater. Honestly.
Quote: Mesa hiring that many pilots sounds like more of challenge than inventing an electric 19 seater. Honestly.
They better hurry up. The plane is almost ready.

Just read through the careers page for Heart Aerospace. They only need to hire every single position thats required to even start planning a plane.

They aint done jack. This plane will never fly.
Quote: United’s goal seems to be swamp the market with PR stunts more so than just swamp the market and squish out competition. They are really trying to make their “ideas” speak for them.
Then please don’t ever apply at UA.
Quote: They better hurry up. The plane is almost ready.

Just read through the careers page for Heart Aerospace. They only need to hire every single position thats required to even start planning a plane.

They aint done jack. This plane will never fly.
We can create a competitor. Go in on it with me. These, the Archer planes and the Deralin Plane call all fly along side the SpaceJet. Aircraft: the new Vaporware.
When the electric planes need to be recharged, what will be the power source?

A generator set powered by a Diesel engine?

The airport power grid? Does the local utility have power plants using coal or natural gas?

i have to snicker about the green effort. As my dad used to say, “All for show, and not for blow.* “

*Refers to a fancy handkerchief one may have for display, but not to blow one’s nose in.
TransWorld
The greatest likelihood is Natgas, but to that point the power is just as likely to come from renewable sources as it is coal. Things are changing quickly. Peabody is still around…I don’t know so much about Arch Coal.
This entire “announcement” is purely click-bait for the woke culture that is United! 🤦🏼‍♂️
There have been past technical problems…
So how long is the extension cord? Long enough to make it to an alternate?

From the 4 Dec 1910 Salt Lake Tribune:

ht