MOAB

Subscribe
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30 
Page 26 of 36
Go to
Quote: And great big, gigantic target speeds on approach.
Thats only a problem if you put brake temp sensors on your airplane.

And gear doors.
Quote: Thats only a problem if you put brake temp sensors on your airplane.

And gear doors.
It’s the Hogan’s Heroes approach.

Quote: On the other hand penty of wonderkinds who spent a whole 2 years at Skywest and have cruised into the job. Find me one 8 ball that spent more than 2 years at a regional.

I’m the 8 ball for the current class. 5 years at a regional. We all paid our dues one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I’m the 8 ball for the current class. 5 years at a regional. We all paid our dues one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can’t tell if this is a joke, lol.
Quote: I’m the 8 ball for the current class. 5 years at a regional. We all paid our dues one way or another.
Welcome. But there was a time people would have said you won the lottery with that resume, just FYI.
Oh……the suffering you must have endured……..
Quote: There ya go! And whenever the 321XLR shows up, you will love your tray table even more. Whereas, us guppy peeps will still have a big old yoke in front of us.
I'm going to lateral over to the guppy for the seniority. 99% with a tray table vs 57% and eating out of my lap is way better for my commute haha.
Quote: Jr CA is less than 3 years whoah
Would it be possible to post the upgrades times by domicile?
Quote: Would it be possible to post the upgrades times by domicile?
Upgrade times are meaningless. Those hired today will not upgrade in the amount of time that it took for the most junior pilots in each domicile.

What you want is the number of pilots junior to the junior Captain in each base. That gives you some idea of the relative juniority (if that's a word) of the Captain seat in each base.
Quote: Upgrade times are meaningless. Those hired today will not upgrade in the amount of time that it took for the most junior pilots in each domicile.

What you want is the number of pilots junior to the junior Captain in each base. That gives you some idea of the relative juniority (if that's a word) of the Captain seat in each base.
ok, what is that for each base?
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30 
Page 26 of 36
Go to