Single dog owners

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Cats aren't an alternative to dogs. Who the hell wants cats? Have you ever had a dog? They're nothing at all like cats.
And the owners fight like cats and dogs. Just sayin’…
Quote: Sorry, not sorry that’s retarded.
13% of the US population live below the poverty line and you spend $100/night on a toy dog then complain about industry wages.
SMH.
Government should take care of those unfortunate souls, too bad they were born in the USA.

Same goes for my dog, if I wouldn't have gotten him he would be dead. It's a cruel country, at least I can make 1 life better in my lifetime. Either way: Dogs > 99.9% of humans.
yeah, this was the wrong place to ask this question. Just gave everybody an opportunity to yell into their megaphone from their soap box.
Quote: Cats aren't an alternative to dogs. Who the hell wants cats? Have you ever had a dog? They're nothing at all like cats.
Cats are not dogs, and dogs are not cats. People that try to make one the other are going to be disappointed, and aren't giving their pets their best lives.
Quote: yeah, this was is the wrong place to ask this question questions.
Fixed it for you!
Quote: yeah, this was the wrong place to ask this question. Just gave everybody an opportunity to yell into their megaphone from their soap box.
Well… if you start making career decisions based on keeping a pet…..then yes you’re on the wrong forum.
Quote: In fact most people who own dogs especially single women use the dogs as way to satisfy their primal urges to have and nurture children. Any woman the babies her dog and calls it her "baby" or refers to herself or himself as a "dog parent" is a huge red flag.
f’kin A plus +1

Dogs = children = psychotic = you will die alone.

If you got kids and a yard and a forever home, enjoy. Dogs are bonding pack animals.

If you have a dog because you need to tell someone what to do, well then you have bigger issues.

Wait until you retire.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to