Epsilon Variant may resist Vaccines

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to
Quote: It isn't about deaths alone. Hospitals are full of anti-vax who are taking up ICU and ER beds, beds which are now unavailable for someone who comes off the street with an emergency. There are some areas where people have to be airlifted to another place 150 miles away because there is no capacity.

ABS

Absolute Bull Chit
Quote: Then maybe you weren't healthy enough to have a medical or a military physical in the first place. 99.99% of healthy people's bodies can handle vaccines without issue.
yet another deplorable and ludicrous statement.
Quote: Actually, the US military mandates vaccines all the time. If you don't take the required vaccine for the assigned duty then you're not qualified. If you're a C-130 pilot headed to Africa and you don't take the required vaccines, you can't go - because you're not medically qualified. That being said, why issue a Class 1 flight physical to a military pilot that can't or won't tolerate vaccines? It's senseless.
You aren’t following very well.
Whether or not CXT500T had his anthrax vaccine is irrelevant.

TheCovid “vaccine” isn’t required for an FAA First Class medical.
I would be interested in “true facts” as to what percentage of ICU beds have COVID-19 patients who DID NOT take a vaccine vs. those who DID take a vaccine.

I have heard things all over the spectrum.
Quote: I would be interested in “true facts” as to what percentage of ICU beds have COVID-19 patients who DID NOT take a vaccine vs. those who DID take a vaccine.

I have heard things all over the spectrum.
In the United States, CDC is NOT tracking vax status for hospitalizations or deaths as a matter of policy. They DON'T want to know. It might conflict with the narrative that this is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated..."
Quote: In the United States, CDC is NOT tracking vax status for hospitalizations or deaths as a matter of policy. They DON'T want to know. It might conflict with the narrative that this is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated..."
Maybe the CDC is tracking cases by citizenship status! Oh wait….Covid doesn't come across our southern border.
Canadian border remains closed, but the southern border is wide open for covid and Democrat voter registration.
Quote: In the United States, CDC is NOT tracking vax status for hospitalizations or deaths as a matter of policy. They DON'T want to know. It might conflict with the narrative that this is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated..."
They are. Just not for infections alone. So if you’re a COVID + case, but don’t get admitted to a hospital, the CDC doesn’t track if you have or have not been vaccinated. If you get admitted to a hospital for COVID or die, that data is tracked and available to the public.
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to