October 21 Cola

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Don't freak out about the COLA.

Demand is down due to the rapid rise in covid cases and its happening right as the busy summer travel season is coming to an end.

Typical cyclical business. Frontier has offered COLAs in the past many times. If you are new or trying to get hired, don't worry about it. It's just a way for the company to save a little money when travel is down during the off months
Why anyone is coming to this airline is amazing to me, they want to charge crewmembers for water, they tried to furlough almost 700 of us a year ago, then tried to give us lowest-paid leave pay, now colas due to bad bookings. Meanwhile, the big 3 are hiring 50 a week for double the pay.
Quote: Why anyone is coming to this airline is amazing to me, they want to charge crewmembers for water, they tried to furlough almost 700 of us a year ago, then tried to give us lowest-paid leave pay, now colas due to bad bookings. Meanwhile, the big 3 are hiring 50 a week for double the pay.
I guess you'll be leaving us soon then.
Quote: I guess you'll be leaving us soon then.
And he will be getting paid double! Pretty sweet deal if you ask me 🤣
Quote: Why anyone is coming to this airline is amazing to me, they want to charge crewmembers for water, they tried to furlough almost 700 of us a year ago, then tried to give us lowest-paid leave pay, now colas due to bad bookings. Meanwhile, the big 3 are hiring 50 a week for double the pay.
This sounds like another Airspeed bs burner again.
Quote: This sounds like another Airspeed bs burner again.
Freddy got fingered
Yep
Quote: This sounds like another Airspeed bs burner again.
Freddy got fingered
A whopping 27 COLAs awarded for OCT. Not exactly the sign of a sinking ship, just pinching pennies.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to