Application is locked

Subscribe
10  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24 
Page 20 of 28
Go to
I'm over 4 weeks since I passed the Hogan....no phone calls, emails, etc. No bad news either but I'm not expecting a phone call at this point. Who knows.....
Quote: I'm over 4 weeks since I passed the Hogan....no phone calls, emails, etc. No bad news either but I'm not expecting a phone call at this point. Who knows.....

Same here. Still keeping the faith, but like you said who knows…good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m the same… been a while since passing the Hogan, but I still have 3 months before I could show.
App timeline
App published 4 Jan 22
App locked 10 Jan 22
Phone interview two weeks later
Hogan invite 24 hrs later
Email to schedule interview 6 days after passing Hogan
Early March interview waiting for results

Published with a 1 Dec 22 availability

Best of luck to everyone else waiting.
Patience, my fellow Grasshoppers. I'm sure all is well. But seriously, let's get some phones ringing up in here!
To add a random data point, just finished the app, nearly 7,000 TT, 1,800 121 PIC, No degree, immediate "We cannot schedule you for further testing" and application locked.

I guess AA flow class next week it is......
Quote: To add a random data point, just finished the app, nearly 7,000 TT, 1,800 121 PIC, No degree, immediate "We cannot schedule you for further testing" and application locked.

I guess AA flow class next week it is......
My buddy has the same stats, but also has 747 time. He got rejected for his lack of degree. If I were you, I would get the degree, then try again.
Quote: My buddy has the same stats, but also has 747 time. He got rejected for his lack of degree. If I were you, I would get the degree, then try again.
I thought that was officially "preferred?"

Truth be told, by the time I get that finished, I'll hopefully have too much seniority at AA to give up. I feel very fortunate to end up where I have, despite the cards my younger self has dealt me. Would've have complained about a Z domicile or 747 ANC though.....
I was just hired with an associate’s degree.
Quote: I thought that was officially "preferred?"

Truth be told, by the time I get that finished, I'll hopefully have too much seniority at AA to give up. I feel very fortunate to end up where I have, despite the cards my younger self has dealt me. Would've have complained about a Z domicile or 747 ANC though.....
There’s been a lot of talk about the college degree becoming an anachronism in pilot hiring. It has never been a requirement at UPS. However, the resume required to get hired here without one has been out of the ordinary. Even though we have been hiring more pilots (on a percentage of current pilot group basis) than any other airline, the raw numbers are so low that HR can be picky on the degree “preference “. Not having one, definitely hurts your odds here. Enjoy AA, I’ve got lots of friends there enjoying life.
10  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24 
Page 20 of 28
Go to