TSA Sees Lowest Travel #'s Since May

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/e...hnk/index.html
There’s a shocker. Ok, we got their summer tourism dollars, back in the penalty box!
Quote: So…back on topic. Yesterday surpassed 2019 numbers. Of course 2019 numbers were probably day before Labor Day, but whatever.
Wasn't labor day Sept 7 last year?
Quote: Wasn't labor day Sept 7 last year?
Last year wasn’t 2019
Quote: Last year wasn’t 2019
Yuuuup. That checks out
How long can this last?
It’s been almost 2 years since pax airlines have turned a profit yet they are all hiring at record #s. With the CARES money drying up and no end in sight with travel restrictions loosening up, how long can these airlines lasts non profitable before we start hearing the B word, or F words again?
Quote: It’s been almost 2 years since pax airlines have turned a profit yet they are all hiring at record #s. With the CARES money drying up and no end in sight with travel restrictions loosening up, how long can these airlines lasts non profitable before we start hearing the B word, or F words again?
What you're saying doesn't match the reality of the current operating environment, although I would not rule out one airline bankruptcy. The airlines, while not operating at a ridiculous profit are, more or less, doing alright.
Quote: What you're saying doesn't match the reality of the current operating environment, although I would not rule out one airline bankruptcy. The airlines, while not operating at a ridiculous profit are, more or less, doing alright.

Have you seen the balance sheet of the big 3? I don’t think they’re doing “alright”.
Quote: Have you seen the balance sheet of the big 3? I don’t think they’re doing “alright”.
Yup, None are expecting to turn a profit on Q3 or 4 this year. Fingers crossed for 2022!? Maybe…
If you take every year September and put it against may, guess what happens. “TSA sees lowest numbers since May”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to