The trucks paid off! More dough for flyin'!!

Subscribe
Whew!

One more payment on the truck - then I can drop the money I was using for the truck and a few extra dollars (about 800 dollars a month) on some flying training. My question isn't about cost though, check it:

How often should one try to fly in a week's timeframe to remain current? The reason I ask this is that I haven't flown in about 2 months, but I can still remember everything from my last lesson (stalls and falls). It's still very fresh in my mind but let's say I deploy for 4-6 mos., how would one stay on top of his/her game? Any suggestions?
Quote: Whew!

One more payment on the truck - then I can drop the money I was using for the truck and a few extra dollars (about 800 dollars a month) on some flying training. My question isn't about cost though, check it:

How often should one try to fly in a week's timeframe to remain current? The reason I ask this is that I haven't flown in about 2 months, but I can still remember everything from my last lesson (stalls and falls). It's still very fresh in my mind but let's say I deploy for 4-6 mos., how would one stay on top of his/her game? Any suggestions?
Try and fly at least 3 days a week(funds permitting). I am assuming you are working on your PPL. If you are already rated, once a week should work for basic proficiency. I would try and knock out your PPL before you deploy if you are still taking lessons. It can definitely be done if you have 4-6 months before leaving.
Yes, PPL is what I'm aiming for. I'm chained to a desk so I don't work during the nights/weekends often.

Klingon on dat a$$, huh? Hmmm, that's that intergalactic gangsta mack thing goin'...

Thanks for the insight.