Perhaps not the brightest move…

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Says a man who doesn't understand science.
What does science have to do with stating a fact?
I’m trying to fathom where science intersects with Constitutional law. Turley is arguing about the law, not science.
Quote: I’m trying to fathom where science intersects with Constitutional law. Turley is arguing about the law, not science.
Politics is the joiner of the two.

That is why. They are, for this case, forever intertwined.

It truly is a mess they've created.
Quote: Politics is the joiner of the two.

That is why. They are, for this case, forever intertwined.

It truly is a mess they've created.

You’re gonna explain that one. The science doesn’t matter, the law stands separate. If the vaccine was an absolute silver Bulger without any proven downsides, Turley is arguing, correctly in my opinion, the Federal government has no power to set the mandate. I’d argue not even if Congress specifically passes a law, but that’s arguable based on interstate commerce jurisprudence.
Quote: You’re gonna explain that one. The science doesn’t matter, the law stands separate. If the vaccine was an absolute silver Bulger without any proven downsides, Turley is arguing, correctly in my opinion, the Federal government has no power to set the mandate. I’d argue not even if Congress specifically passes a law, but that’s arguable based on interstate commerce jurisprudence.
I posted something in another thread here you should go read it.
Quote: I posted something in another thread here you should go read it.
Maybe you should provide a link
Quote: Maybe you should provide a link
Just search my posts, its easy to find.

Please don't start with this. We finally have a place we can discuss this. Let's not transgress to the personal attacks and snarky comments ment to inflame.
Quote: What does science have to do with stating a fact?
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

(wipes tear)

Oh wow!
Quote: Just search my posts, its easy to find.

Please don't start with this. We finally have a place we can discuss this. Let's not transgress to the personal attacks and snarky comments ment to inflame.
i did search, it’s not snarky to ask. Narrow it down too one thread, because it’s not here. Just one of the threads has 15 pages.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to