Looking for a new career

Subscribe
Ive posted here before, and thought I found the light at the end of the tunnel career wise but obviously not. I lost my medical about a year ago. Highly doubt that Ill ever get it back now because of seizures. What would be some good job/career ideas that you guys would recommend? I work in an office right now, and idk but Im definitely not cut out for office work.
Sorry to hear about your situation.
I’ve promised myself I’d apply with the NTSB in case of a premature loss of medical.
https://www.ntsb.gov/about/employmen...s/Careers.aspx
Or kill bad guys with a Reaper.
2020 Federal Agency Career satisfaction rankings-

US DOT / FAA - 3rd out of 29
NTSB - 9 out of 29

NASA is ranked # 1
I’ve never worked in an office and don’t think I could last long if I tried. The flying is more of a second career for me. Took a plunge roughly 7 years ago and been flying lots ever since.

Do you like or have any experience working with your hands?
Would Sim Instructor or Flight Dispatcher be a possibility? I lost my medical over 4 years ago at age 60 but luckily had LOM Insurance so I don't have to work. I did interview for Sim Instructor with AA but found out my PBGC retirement (USAir) would be frozen if I worked for AA or a wholly owned. Since I'm in CLT there's not a whole lot of those jobs not related to AA.
Quote: Would Sim Instructor or Flight Dispatcher be a possibility? I lost my medical over 4 years ago at age 60 but luckily had LOM Insurance so I don't have to work. I did interview for Sim Instructor with AA but found out my PBGC retirement (USAir) would be frozen if I worked for AA or a wholly owned. Since I'm in CLT there's not a whole lot of those jobs not related to AA.
Hi AirBear. How much were your LOM premiums? Did you have this insurance for a long time or did you buy it later in your career? Thanks.