Firefighting pilot

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Hi I know this is an old thread but I was also interested in working as a tanker pilot I was wondering if you could email me?
Thank You
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/hi...caster-ca.html

I cannot PM you because you don't have enough posts, but check out that thread I started. Aerial firefighting jobs can be found on USAJOBS - The Federal Government's Official Jobs Site
You might check out Ag Air Update.com. It is a monthly mag for the ag guys but also has a very informative fire fighting section in it. Look it up on the web.
Thank you so much my email address is [email protected] I know you are
busy but if you have the time I do have a couple of questions.

Thanks Again
That was really cool of you, I have applied to that postion, I was just wondering how long it takes to hear. I thought I had read something that took 60 days? I qualify with 2600 249 multi. My husband is on the ground crew as a firefighter he is up in redding at the moment
Here is another resource available. Good luck! Personally, I would love to be a SEAT pilot - the AT-802F excites me.

Associated Airtanker Pilots
the AT-802F

I can see why, My dream plane would be the P-3 orion, or Neptune.
But I wouldnt mind a AT-802F especially if it were on floats.
Thanks for the website.
Quote: the AT-802F

I can see why, My dream plane would be the P-3 orion, or Neptune.
But I wouldnt mind a AT-802F especially if it were on floats.
Thanks for the website.
AHHHH....an AT-802AF on floats, the FIREBOSS! The Fire Boss LLC
an AT-802AF on floats, the FIREBOSS

Thats why we are pilots and not behind a desk!~!!!
I am very interested in sitting right seat for any kind of ag job that gets down and dirty for some serious flying. I used to do low low altitude aerial surveys for bird colonies and it was very hard but fun and rewarding. I'm sitting right around 1500TT and 120 multi. I looked into the mentioned companies but no luck and the search site for US jobs is difficult to navigate for a forest fighting pilot position. Any help?
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to