Luggage Works Discount?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Is there any sort of Luggage Works discount? Seems like at my last airline gig we had some sort of discount. Maybe I'm dreaming.

Anyway, my old LW bag is in rough shape and I was limping it along a few years ago before I left the regionals and with my current job I just use a small bag. Anyway, is there a suggestion or recommendation on the best LW bag for the Bus?
Quote: Is there any sort of Luggage Works discount? Seems like at my last airline gig we had some sort of discount. Maybe I'm dreaming.

Anyway, my old LW bag is in rough shape and I was limping it along a few years ago before I left the regionals and with my current job I just use a small bag. Anyway, is there a suggestion or recommendation on the best LW bag for the Bus?

Unless you’re commuting on RJs and gate checking your bag every week get something lighter.
Quote: Unless you’re commuting on RJs and gate checking your bag every week get something lighter.
This website has some good quality Fanny Packs if you are looking for something lighter.

https://www.dagnedover.com/collectio...anny-pack#Onyx
Luggage Works Discount?
Quote: This website has some good quality Fanny Packs if you are looking for something lighter.

https://www.dagnedover.com/collectio...anny-pack#Onyx

Lol very nice. Light and efficient and protects your sciatic nerve since you aren’t sitting on your wallet.
Quote: Lol very nice. Light and efficient and protects your sciatic nerve since you aren’t sitting on your wallet.
Definitely Costanza approved!
Just get yourself a TravelPro. FlightCrew 5 22 Pilot. Great bag. Lighter, more internal space, less than half the price. Plus you don’t have to worry about taking out a toe on that ridiculous metal frame or looking like a dork when you travel on your days off. I’ll never understand the attraction to LW.
“Hey Dork, is that a LW bag”

Things I’ve never been asked

The LW stealth/air line is much lighter and very durable. I still have many years left in mine, currently 7 years old.
Quote: Just get yourself a TravelPro. FlightCrew 5 22 Pilot. Great bag. Lighter, more internal space, less than half the price. Plus you don’t have to worry about taking out a toe on that ridiculous metal frame or looking like a dork when you travel on your days off. I’ll never understand the attraction to LW.
And look like a Flight Attendant??? NEVER /s
Quote: Just get yourself a TravelPro. FlightCrew 5 22 Pilot. Great bag. Lighter, more internal space, less than half the price. Plus you don’t have to worry about taking out a toe on that ridiculous metal frame or looking like a dork when you travel on your days off. I’ll never understand the attraction to LW.
Agreed. LW just destroy everything they touch. This isn’t an RJ. You don’t need a bag that can survive a bomb blast anymore.
Quote: Unless you’re commuting on RJs and gate checking your bag every week get something lighter.

I’ve just come to this realization. Don’t need the lead lined bag anymore. Looking for recommendations
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to