Senior F/A Arrested for Smuggling into MIA

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Do you guys even read the article? Argentina doesn’t have to prove guilt. They just take it. ARGENTINA!! Not AMERICA. ALLEGEDLY I think they used but whatever.
So? Different countries, different rules. She's from there, so she knows what to expect. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Side note: I went to Barriloche. One the the prettiest place I have ever been.
Quote: Do you even READ this article? It’s not explosives, knives, guns, its gold and watches. If THAT is what YOU think TSA is there for here in the US you are a communist.

DID you even read your own post? Grammar. And to your flawed point, do you really think TSA is only screening for explosives and knives, but not other contraband? Ah, ok. Hey you know what, disregard my comment about the grammar and well, you’re doing a pretty good job there buddy. In fact I’m proud of you. Yeah you can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deleted post
Quote: Can someone clarify one point about the article? It states she had 2204g of gold including two bars plus watches, etc. Near the end it states the value might be $100,000.

Today’s gold price is $1,765. 2204g is approximately $3.7 million. What am I missing in the value?
Isn’t $1765 per oz? Which would be approx $137k
Quote: Isn’t $1765 per oz? Which would be approx $137k
Thanks. I calculated based on price per gram vs ounce.
Quote: Do you guys even read the article? Argentina doesn’t have to prove guilt. They just take it. ARGENTINA!! Not AMERICA. ALLEGEDLY I think they used but whatever.
You have a point, if it was a pilot I for one would have probably given some benefit of doubt.
In The USA the police seize large quantities of money all time for merely being suspicious for A having large quantities of money.
Quote: In The USA the police seize large quantities of money all time for merely being suspicious for A having large quantities of money.
Hey, Nancy says they need to track all your transactions over $600 out of your bank account so they can't catching billionaires evading taxes, so they're just doing it for our own good.
wait until you hear about civil asset forfeiture in the US
Quote: wait until you hear about civil asset forfeiture in the US
Or foreign income tax liability based solely on citizenship.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to