Proposal to require vaccine or test for pax

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
https://www.businessinsider.com/demo...iX5mUdWVMfPmys

Democrats ask the President to mandate vaccine or negative COVID test for airline passengers.
Quote: https://www.businessinsider.com/demo...iX5mUdWVMfPmys

Democrats ask the President to mandate vaccine or negative COVID test for airline passengers.
Fully vaxxed is two jabs (or one J&J) plus 14 days, right?

But how long after that will you have to have a booster?

And a booster?

And a booster?

It's becoming a caricature.
Just grand-standing for the base, going nowhere fast.

Airline groups will not sit still for this (they have already pushed back in the past). In addition to alienating a significant percentage of customers, it would create an absolute logistics nightmare trying to screen everyone.

The regime is not in a position to kick a large, heavily unionized industry in the junk right now.
Quote: Just grand-standing for the base, going nowhere fast.

Airline groups will not sit still for this (they have already pushed back in the past). In addition to alienating a significant percentage of customers, it would create an absolute logistics nightmare trying to screen everyone.

The regime is not in a position to kick a large, heavily unionized industry in the junk right now.
Never say never….
If they do this, they are asking for a slaughter come 2022....

Mongo
Quote: Just grand-standing for the base, going nowhere fast.

But they will because there are certifiably stupid and insane.
Quote: But they will because there are certifiably stupid and insane.
I don't think they will but we'll know soon enough. I'd be worried if the WH was proposing it, but it's just some congress critters posturing.
IMHO, it's going to depend on how slow the news days are over the next year(s).

"Massive resurgence in Covid deaths. Spike spike spike!!" is a narrative that would feed a mandatory public transport vaccine adherence for passengers.

Any other headline ("Squirrel!!!!") and airline passengers won't be further molested by mandates.

(Insert your own "Squirrel" Chomsky-esque mass manufactured consensus story here. Bit of a Rorschach test, really. Brush war? Major war? Economic calamity and/or hyper inflation? Black swan? Beats me, but mass media influences us all, and our politicians respond to it)
I just flew a trip where my FO was awarded an upgrade on day one. In our discussions of the current events I asked him if he would support requiring all pax to show a vax passport to fly domestically. He said yes without hesitation. I fell out of my seat. There is literally nothing that could surprise me any longer.
Quote:
The nursing and rehab center houses only 70 residents and all eight people who died has serious underlying health issues.

Of the 89 total infections, 87 people were fully vaccinated, the nursing home said.

"While we must continue with Covid-19 prevention protocols, we want to assure everyone we are doing our best to keep residents and staff safe," officials said.

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...-home/2652161/
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to