Mask mandate extension

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 16
Go to
Quote: why put zeros?
Because riding the airlines these days is living hell? Just spitballing.

Please keep it up. Airport terminal chaos and mask nazi FA’s are the best job security we in 91k/135 could ever have. So, thanks.
Quote: no but it looks like they have the second lowest case rate in the US right now
https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/map
to be completely fair… the northeast had one of the lowest rates this fall and summer with highest vaccination rates as FL and the south was getting hammered by the Delta variant….playing into the “pandemic of the unvaccinated”…. Point being it’s very easy to spin data

Mongo
Quote: to be completely fair… the northeast had one of the lowest rates this fall and summer with highest vaccination rates as FL and the south was getting hammered by the Delta variant….playing into the “pandemic of the unvaccinated”…. Point being it’s very easy to spin data

Mongo
totally fair. August was rough, now that seems to have flipped…almost like these policies don’t have the effect on cases/deaths people think they do.
Quote: totally fair. August was rough, now that seems to have flipped…almost like these policies don’t have the effect on cases/deaths people think they do.
Covid is becoming seasonal. That simple folks.
Quote: Because riding the airlines these days is living hell? Just spitballing.

Please keep it up. Airport terminal chaos and mask nazi FA’s are the best job security we in 91k/135 could ever have. So, thanks.
it’s actually not that bad. Planes are clean. People are quiet. Things really don’t seem that different from pre-COVID tbh. One dudes observation. Plus firewall zeros is just not an effective way to make change. It comes off as an irrational response to a pretty straightforward experience.
Quote: it’s actually not that bad. Planes are clean. People are quiet. Things really don’t seem that different from pre-COVID tbh. One dudes observation. Plus firewall zeros is just not an effective way to make change. It comes off as an irrational response to a pretty straightforward experience.
I ride an airliner as paying freight at least twice a week, sometimes more. It's the worst part of the job. I smile under my worthless face diaper since I know we'll take more than SIXTY new aircraft deliveries next year because of it.

I also delete the airline customer survey emails the second they hit the inbox because nothing will change and it would just be a waste of my time. But that's just me.
Quote: it’s actually not that bad. Planes are clean. People are quiet. Things really don’t seem that different from pre-COVID tbh. One dudes observation. Plus firewall zeros is just not an effective way to make change. It comes off as an irrational response to a pretty straightforward experience.
Yeah, no. There's a reason private jet flying has picked up so incredibly much.
Quote: Yeah, no. There's a reason private jet flying has picked up so incredibly much.
Cool.. Enjoy all that extra flying for no additional pay. Yeah, I've worked the garbage end of the industry (135). You can have it.
Quote: Cool.. Enjoy all that extra flying for no additional pay. Yeah, I've worked the garbage end of the industry (135). You can have it.
You worked for the garage end! Plenty of 91 and 135 that beat the 121 world.
Seems you worked for the Spirit of the 135 world.

The 121 world is getting desperate. I hadn’t updated my AAL app in almost 2 years. Out of the blue I get an invite to interview.
Not leaving my gig for AA.

Everyone’s mileage may vary, but you can’t lump all 91 or 135 into one basket.
Quote: You worked for the garage end! Plenty of 91 and 135 that beat the 121 world.
Seems you worked for the Spirit of the 135 world.

The 121 world is getting desperate. I hadn’t updated my AAL app in almost 2 years. Out of the blue I get an invite to interview.
Not leaving my gig for AA.

Everyone’s mileage may vary, but you can’t lump all 91 or 135 into one basket.
Do you have 18 days off a month and 300K.. hmm I doubt it. Everyone has there own priorities.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 16
Go to