Degree

Subscribe
Anyone getting hired recently without a Degree? I値l be finishing up, soon, but would like to get the ball rolling and apply. I知 currently at an ACMI and am on the 747, and I hear they池e hiring a lot of 74 guys.
Quote: Anyone getting hired recently without a Degree? I値l be finishing up, soon, but would like to get the ball rolling and apply. I知 currently at an ACMI and am on the 747, and I hear they池e hiring a lot of 74 guys.
Short answer, UPS will hire you without a degree. So put your application in.

Long answer, your odds of getting the interview without a degree are slim. I would strongly recommend checking that box to dramatically increase your odds.
I got hired with no degree. I had 15 years heavy international PIC time and waited 9 months from interview to hire date. I知 in now, so put in your resume. You値l have to have high experience in my opinion. Very competitive, college definitely helps.
Emphasize that you池e almost done and will complete it in due time on your resume and it will probably be a non event if you can get past the computer screening gate. You essentially have a degree vs never having set foot in a university.

Good luck.