Page 1 of 2
Go to
what does it mean?
what does it show?
how is one benefitted?
Quote: what does it mean?
what does it show?
how is one benefitted?
So easy to answer your questions yourself.

Step 1 - open iPad
Step 2 - open APLA CBA in contention locker
Step 3 - use search function for word 'notional"
Quote: So easy to answer your questions yourself.

Step 1 - open iPad
Step 2 - open APLA CBA in contention locker
Step 3 - use search function for word 'notional"
Are you always like this bubba? For crying out load man.
Quote: Are you always like this bubba? For crying out load man.
Since I didn't want to type out every iteration I explained where to find the answers. Feel free to explain it to everyone.

You could look it up also and even cut and paste if you didn't like my answer, that is if you had a company iPad.
I say semper fi to the jarhead. I'm tired of people asking someone else to figure out the CBA answer they need. Read the damn contract. The PDF keyword search is a wonderful thing. The only thing that removes the mystery and makes it easier to understand is experience reading it. These excuses of "I'm not an attorney, I can't understand it" are just lazy. It's basic English, figure it out. You'll be better off in the end.
Quote: You could look it up also and even cut and paste if you didn't like my answer, that is if you had a company iPad.

Quite the chess move...
Quote: Quite the chess move...
It’s actually a checkers move which would crown me king. Game over!!!
Quote: Are you always like this bubba? For crying out load man.
Yes, for crying out loud man.
What a notional bid is is clearly spelled out in the contract and the OP should definitely take the time to read that section.

The nuisances of using one however is not and is worth a discussion in an information sharing forum.

One might use a Notional bid if you're in an FDA and haven't met the minimum commitment threshold. This would allow you to leave the base for the seat that you bid notionally at a time of your choosing after the commitment period. This eliminates the need to wait for a bid and bid out of the base.
Quote: Quite the chess move...

Yes it was! Notice that the only reply was declaring themselves the winner. This troll was claiming to be a regional pilot during the last contract negotiations and then tried to claim the were actually a FedEx pilot during that same time period. That is why they were banned. FedEx pilot or not, this individual can not be trusted.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to