Agreement Reach Improvements to current CBA.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to
Enhanced Retirement and 401(k) Match Program
  • Introduction of a new Defined Contribution Plan in addition to your 401(k) match which provides for a 2% defined contribution with a 5-year vesting period.
  • Effective for 2022, the Company 401(k) match will increase to 10% from the current 6%.
Scope
  • Elimination of the mandatory arbitration provision in the event of a merger with another airline.
Long-Term Disability
  • Implementation of a significantly enhanced Long-Term Disability (LTD) plan which provides coverage to age 65 (beyond the current two-year limit) in the event of loss of license/inability to perform services as a pilot.
New Hire Pay
  • First-year competitive pay increase.
  • $92 an hour starting rate, a shift from $1,600 per month for the first four months. In the transition, New Hire pay will not be decreased.
Ultra-Long Haul Flying
  • A provision was added related to flying over 16 hours of block time and how that flying will be compensated.
Clarifications
  • Numerous clarifications to articles 14, 24, 25, 27, 28 and 31.
While I’m happy to see this I fear the well has already been poisoned by this management. I really hope this helps to stabilize the ship.
This would have been a game changer 3 years ago. I am afraid that it might be too little too late now.

Time will tell.
I called this when many started complaining that the award was too low. I said then that if they aren't getting the hiring and retention numbers they want, they'd have to improve the CBA.
That took what? two-three months?

My personal read on this is that they will be back again within another six months to improve it again to aid hiring and retention.
Still to be answered is what did the union give up to get this?
Biggest thing is probably the sick time payout decision was clarified in the companies favor. But the union said more news Friday.
Quote: Still to be answered is what did the union give up to get this?
I'd guess they allowed the improvement to new hire pay.
Quote: I called this when many started complaining that the award was too low. I said then that if they aren't getting the hiring and retention numbers they want, they'd have to improve the CBA.
That took what? two-three months?

My personal read on this is that they will be back again within another six months to improve it again to aid hiring and retention.
You are incredible! Do you have any stock picks or real estate advice for us also?
Quote: Still to be answered is what did the union give up to get this?
my thoughts exactly. Is management that desperate for recruitment? I can’t see why they would have given up that scope clause “for free”

That said, at first glance…well done Atlas pilots! These were some major issues when I was there. Thanks for fighting the good fight.
Quote: You are incredible! Do you have any stock picks or real estate advice for us also?
where is the like button ?🤣👍
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to