Bitcoin Talk

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Back in 1944

So, given that you don't believe in fiat or bitcoin, what praytell do you hold your cash in overnight? Livestock?
Quote:

So, given that you don't believe in fiat or bitcoin, what praytell do you hold your cash in overnight? Livestock?
What the hell are you talking about?

I have both BTC and USD. And even some ETH. And some PM. And of course equities, and real estate. I recognize the shortcomings of each and adjust accordingly through diversification.
Quote: What the hell are you talking about?

I have both BTC and USD. And even some ETH. And some PM. And of course equities, and real estate. I recognize the shortcomings of each and adjust accordingly through diversification.
From the way you talk, that's a bit surprising. From reading your posts, I've always thought you were pretty far on the doomsday prepper end of the spectrum.
Quote: From the way you talk, that's a bit surprising. From reading your posts, I've always thought you were pretty far on the doomsday prepper end of the spectrum.
I do a little bit of that too, but again, I don't go overboard with it. Diversification is key. Also where I live is prone to natural disasters, which is a very practical reason to do some level of prepping.
I am very glad that you managed to make such a big fortune on investments in bitcoin.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to