PAX Misbehavior Down 50% in 2022

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Your quote there is what we call a meaningless and misleading statistic. What does 50% off the previous year's high even mean? Why are they comparing the first 11 days of the year to the high point of 2021? Why not the average of the whole year of 2021? Or even better why not the first 11 days of 2021? Why do they make it ambiguous and say "around this point" lol? This is the type of data and statistic manipulation CNN/MSNBC loves to do.

As another person said this is just clickbait. A nothing burger
There's a link in the article you can click on to look at that information yourself. Unless you need your news to spoon feed you everything you need to know.

Spoiler alert: the rate has dropped dramatically since the high point last winter.
Quote: “4.9 reported unruly incidents per 10,000 flights the week ending 1/2/2022” -FAA report the story cited.

Week ending 1/2/2022

Hahaha.
It is funny how weeks don’t start over at the beginning of the year. Months do. Days do. Hours, minutes, seconds? Yup, sure do. But those pesky weeks…
Quote: It is funny how weeks don’t start over at the beginning of the year. Months do. Days do. Hours, minutes, seconds? Yup, sure do. But those pesky weeks…
The one that really bugs me is 24/7/365, uh no, what you mean is 24/7/52.
Quote: The one that really bugs me is 24/7/365, uh no, what you mean is 24/7/52.
Good point. I missed that one.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to