Truckers fight vax mandate, Canadian capital

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/truckers-fighting-government-vaccine-mandate-march-canadian-capital-2022-01-24/"TORONTO, Jan 23 (Reuters) - A convoy of truckers started their march from Vancouver on Sunday to the Canadian capital city of Ottawa protesting the government's COVID-19 vaccine mandate for truckers, which the industry says would create driver shortages and fuel inflation.

Truckers under the banner Freedom Convoy 2022 had raised C$2.7 million ($2.2 million) by Sunday through a gofundme campaign to fight the mandate. The funds raised would be used to help with the costs of fuel, food and lodgings, the gofundme page said. The convoy is expected to reach Ottawa on Jan. 29."
.....Ive heard go fund me has since shut them down
Canadian truckers, you couldn’t have found anything we care less about if you tried.
Quote: Canadian truckers, you couldn’t have found anything we care less about if you tried.
"We"? You speak for membership of the forums?
Quote: Canadian truckers, you couldn’t have found anything we care less about if you tried.
What an odd thing to say about the men who deliver goods to the US #1 trade partner and the #1 country the US exports goods to.

I'd imagine most of them are heavily unionized, as well. Solidarity for me, but not for thee?
Quote: "We"? You speak for membership of the forums?
He does, except for the anti-vaxers.
Quote: https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/truckers-fighting-government-vaccine-mandate-march-canadian-capital-2022-01-24/"TORONTO, Jan 23 (Reuters) - A convoy of truckers started their march from Vancouver on Sunday to the Canadian capital city of Ottawa protesting the government's COVID-19 vaccine mandate for truckers, which the industry says would create driver shortages and fuel inflation.

Truckers under the banner Freedom Convoy 2022 had raised C$2.7 million ($2.2 million) by Sunday through a gofundme campaign to fight the mandate. The funds raised would be used to help with the costs of fuel, food and lodgings, the gofundme page said. The convoy is expected to reach Ottawa on Jan. 29."
.....Ive heard go fund me has since shut them down
The trucker vaccine mandate is to keep the SARS-CoV-2 virus from entering the U.S. from Canada, and vice versa.

A5S
You don’t speak for me.
Quote: You don’t speak for me.
You’ve got to be a Teamster lol
Quote: The trucker vaccine mandate is to keep the SARS-CoV-2 virus from entering the U.S. from Canada, and vice versa.

A5S
Because a trucker sitting in a truck by himself is a major disease vector?
Quote: Because a trucker sitting in a truck by himself is a major disease vector?
Apparently you've never seen a truck stop.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to