Irony so thick…

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Quote: https://www.reuters.com/business/med...ng-2021-12-03/
So you’re saying that Facebook gets to decide what’s disinformation and what’s right back wrong?
That's not what irony is.

Where'd you learn about irony?
Alanis Morriset?
Quote: So you’re saying that Facebook gets to decide what’s disinformation and what’s right back wrong?
I'm saying that when you reach the Facebook threshold for disinformation, you have officially hit rock bottom. This is the same Facebook that propagated Pizzagate - a DEMOCRATIC pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza restaurant that didn't have a basement. So, yeah - when they call you out you're pretty much off the reservation.

Every one of you should watch "The Social Dilemma" and see what the guys who wrote all of the algorithms for Facebook, Google, Twitter and Instagram have to say. You might quit following some of the crazy.
Quote: I'm saying that when you reach the Facebook threshold for disinformation, you have officially hit rock bottom. This is the same Facebook that propagated Pizzagate - a DEMOCRATIC pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza restaurant that didn't have a basement. So, yeah - when they call you out you're pretty much off the reservation.

Every one of you should watch "The Social Dilemma" and see what the guys who wrote all of the algorithms for Facebook, Google, Twitter and Instagram have to say. You might quit following some of the crazy.
Do you want to talk about all of the things that the facebook "fact checkers" have gotten wrong over the last couple of years, including and especially when it comes to covid? Do you want to talk about all of the people that have been depersoned off of the internet by those algorithms for saying things two years ago that mainstream "science" and media is now openly admitting to? I bet you still believe Russian collusion was real, too.

And I won't let you forget what you were clearly trying to imply: that the article was bunk because the posting website had previously been flagged by the "fact checkers", never mind that they quoted a NYT article that you might have otherwise propped up as "real" news. So which is it? Are both the Gateway Pundit and the NYT fake news deserving of censoring? Or are they both telling the truth, and the CDC was indeed withholding critical information from policymakers and the public at large? You have to pick one.
I do know that Michael Flynn, a retired general, was paid $45,000 to sit with Vlad at a state dinner. I do know that Paul Manafort was $10 million dollars in debt to Russian oligarchs. I do know that they were both close to Trump. I do know that Trump was trying to build in Moscow. Those are all irrefutable facts.

I’m not much on coincidence. Believe what you want - that’s what everyone is doing these days.
Quote: I do know that Michael Flynn, a retired general, was paid $45,000 to sit with Vlad at a state dinner. I do know that Paul Manafort was $10 million dollars in debt to Russian oligarchs. I do know that they were both close to Trump. I do know that Trump was trying to build in Moscow. Those are all irrefutable facts.

I’m not much on coincidence. Believe what you want - that’s what everyone is doing these days.
Russia, Russia, Russia! Change your handle to Rachel Maddow.
What is truly hilarious is for the last 18 months mysel fand others have been telling you the following and its come to fruition as fact:
  1. Masks don't work
  2. the "vaccine" doesn't work
  3. the vaccine DOES in fact alter your DNA
  4. lockdowns don't work
  5. fauci lied
  6. this was all about control rather than public health safety
You ingrates will ignore this but the comeuppance is very refreshing

I will say this: WE TOLD YOU SO
Quote: I'm saying that when you reach the Facebook threshold for disinformation, you have officially hit rock bottom. This is the same Facebook that propagated Pizzagate - a DEMOCRATIC pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza restaurant that didn't have a basement. So, yeah - when they call you out you're pretty much off the reservation.

Seems the difference between being "fact checked" on Facebook, and it being either widely accepted or publicly acknowledged, is about seven months.
Quote: I do know that Michael Flynn, a retired general, was paid $45,000 to sit with Vlad at a state dinner. I do know that Paul Manafort was $10 million dollars in debt to Russian oligarchs. I do know that they were both close to Trump. I do know that Trump was trying to build in Moscow. Those are all irrefutable facts.

General Flynn was paid $45k to speak at a celebration for the birthday of a Russian news outlet, where he sat at the table next to old Comrade Vlad. Other notable attendees who sat at the same table were Jill Stein (from the Green party) and Rocky Anderson, former Mayor of Salt Lake City. Tell me, Anderson Cooper, is Jill Stein a Russian asset too?

After breaking down one of your three "facts" right there, I don't want to get too into Russian Collusion. It's not what this board is about, and it's my fault for even giving you that route to deflect in the first place. However, if you want to keep going about it, I'd love to do so over DMs.

And you still haven't answered my question. Did the CDC lie, or are both the NYT and the Gateway Pundit fake news, as is what you tried to imply?
Quote: What is truly hilarious is for the last 18 months mysel fand others have been telling you the following and its come to fruition as fact:
  1. Masks don't work
  2. the "vaccine" doesn't work
  3. the vaccine DOES in fact alter your DNA
  4. lockdowns don't work
  5. fauci lied
  6. this was all about control rather than public health safety
You ingrates will ignore this but the comeuppance is very refreshing

I will say this: WE TOLD YOU SO
Can someone please explain what this "control" did for anybody?
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to