Irony so thick…

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: Can someone please explain what this "control" did for anybody?
Facts and simple rational hurt you deeply!
You can’t defend your POTUS when the facts hit the rails!

Keep trying!
The exertion of control under the color of government “authority” was designed to acclimate the masses to going along with anything the government says was “for your own good” whether it was or wasn’t. In the future, it will be even easier to get a larger percentage of the population to acquiesce.

And a great many people who seek a career in government love to tell people what to do. Covid gave a LOT of bureaucrats the opportunity to scratch that itch.

That’s what Drum means about control. Even if some of that control rolls back, the benchmark has been pushed further down the line.
Besides putting people out of business, increasing the suicide rate, and taking people's jobs away?
Yet another "fully vaccinated" cruise ship has a COVID-19 outbreak. This one is the Ruby Princess; other notables include The Carnival Freedom, Symphony of the Seas, Odyssey of the Seas, and The Ms Zuiderdam ... among many many others.

A5S

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/100-percent-vaccinated-cruise-ship-hit-covid-19-outbreak
Quote: Yet another "fully vaccinated" cruise ship has a COVID-19 outbreak. This one is the Ruby Princess; other notables include The Carnival Freedom, Symphony of the Seas, Odyssey of the Seas, and The Ms Zuiderdam ... among many many others.

A5S

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/1...id-19-outbreak
"Fully vaccinated" doesn't mean they're all vaccinated, just that they all acquired a 2"x4" piece of cardstock and an inkjet printer.

But it's apparent that the vaccines don't work as well at preventing the variants. They do however largely still prevent serious outcomes, that mattered during delta but omicron may be the end of this thing anyway.
Quote: "Fully vaccinated" doesn't mean they're all vaccinated, just that they all acquired a 2"x4" piece of cardstock and an inkjet printer.

But it's apparent that the vaccines don't work as well at preventing the variants. They do however largely still prevent serious outcomes, that mattered during delta but omicron may be the end of this thing anyway.
Yeah, but it’s increasingly obvious that the whole idea of immunization for the purpose of herd immunity from infection, even for the alpha strain, really didn’t work. In that respect the mRNA immunizations worked about the same as many veterinary coronavirus immunizations, decreasing the pathogenicity of the illness but not really interrupting transmission all that well or for all that long. And yeah, for the later variants, doing an even poorer job of decreasing transmission.
Quote: The exertion of control under the color of government “authority” was designed to acclimate the masses to going along with anything the government says was “for your own good” whether it was or wasn’t. In the future, it will be even easier to get a larger percentage of the population to acquiesce.

And a great many people who seek a career in government love to tell people what to do. Covid gave a LOT of bureaucrats the opportunity to scratch that itch.

That’s what Drum means about control. Even if some of that control rolls back, the benchmark has been pushed further down the line.
Holy conspiracy theorist! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the basement to "make a pizza".
Quote: Holy conspiracy theorist! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the basement to "make a pizza".
Sadly a lot of things dismissed as conspiracy theories have proven correct lately. Dismiss the perils of big government at your own risk. Not like there's hundreds of years of examples throughout the world to learn from.
Quote: Holy conspiracy theorist! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the basement to "make a pizza".
You desire to be governed harder!?!? Fauci and his ilk will gladly provide you with more and more proven false info on masking, locking down, 6 ft apart, jabbed and boosted.

Only thing better than the billions that were made is the power they accumulated.
Well, I do need some new conspiracy theories. All my other ones came true…
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to