LOA17 is out

Subscribe
32  38  39  40  41  42 
Page 42 of 42
Go to
Well, if the merger with NK actually happens, everybody gets another turn at bat with the JCBA. There is that…
Quote: Well, if the merger with NK actually happens, everybody gets another turn at bat with the JCBA. There is that…
hopefully their pilots have more of a spine than 60% of our cowards
Not to rub salt in the wound but a combined NK B6 would have been entitled to even more JV flying with the NEA.

Thanks B6ALPA. Real nice work.
Quote: Not to rub salt in the wound but a combined NK B6 would have been entitled to even more JV flying with the NEA.

Thanks B6ALPA. Real nice work.
Except LOA17 put collars on the NEA and any changes to it require a new agreement. They can't just carte blanche change the NEA as they please.
Quote: Except LOA17 put collars on the NEA and any changes to it require a new agreement. They can't just carte blanche change the NEA as they please.
Lol just like they couldn’t fly focus city to focus city and focus city to international, nor could they be in a revenue sharing JV, but that didn’t seem to slow them down and they were fine to just “do it anyway.” I’m sure with the LOA in place though they’ll be sure to follow all their future and existing labor agreements to a T. Joanna and Warren will wipe their ass with these collars whenever they please. And Chris Kenney will continue to make and sell agreements for pennies.
Our only hope is the DOJ will not allow the NEA to go through with this bid. The DOJ didn’t want us doing anything with the big 3. They hate how big they are and JB’s argument kinda falls flat with this merger. I think it’s going to be one or the other but not both. I would rather be TheSpiritofJetblue then AA feed.
Quote: Except LOA17 put collars on the NEA and any changes to it require a new agreement. They can't just carte blanche change the NEA as they please.
Can you explain how/why there would need to be material change to the NEA, triggering one of the conditions in LOA17?
Can you give an example of past practice where collars have ever been enforced in arbitration?
I'll give you a hint, they are worthless.
32  38  39  40  41  42 
Page 42 of 42
Go to