Southwest New Hire

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
I got the red x's initially, as well. After I copied the photos' addresses and pasted them into my browser to view the photos, the photos magically appeared in the original post.
Yep ditto for me also, not a web programmer but I'm assuming that those pics are buried deep in the bowels of my temporary internet files now and whenever the comp is instructed to view those pictures via the link it just throws them up there... Again, no computer tech am I.
Quote: I couldn't see the pics either on the links or in the post. I got them to work however by right clicking on the pictures (The red X's) and then clicking on properties. An information page will pop up and show you the address of the pictures. All you have to do is copy/paste that address in your browser and it should take you right to it.

<EDIT> Don't know why the hyperlinks don't work though, same address...

P.S - Cute pics, I hope my son is like that in a few years
Yup that worked. Thanks. Great photos.
says forbidden
Ok I'll try to host them on image shack:

Quote: I couldn't see the pics either on the links or in the post. I got them to work however by right clicking on the pictures (The red X's) and then clicking on properties. An information page will pop up and show you the address of the pictures. All you have to do is copy/paste that address in your browser and it should take you right to it.

<EDIT> Don't know why the hyperlinks don't work though, same address...

P.S - Cute pics, I hope my son is like that in a few years

Thanks! That worked for me also. Now they even show in the post, as you guys said already.

Yes, very nice pics. They remind me of myself some years ago. I remember a United Captain letting me take his seat in a 757. I think I'll never forget that moment and I believe your son won't forget this either!
Sorry about the pics. Not the most computer savvy when it comes to posting those types of things.
that's pretty cool
Aww those are precious!! Wish I could have kids...
They are great at 5...10 and 13 are tough. Caught my 13 year old making out yesterday with a girl that has bigger chest than mine. Hubby was proud, I was in tears. LOL!
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to