Deviation Ticket question

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: I think it will probably sit at the bottom of the Airline Ticket screen in the "Tickets for Future Travel" (or whatever it's called) until after the travel date. Then I think you're forced to attach it to a trip to move it to the expense report.
you are correct, I forgot about that part of that page.
I've been doing this for 20+ years. I use my personal CC and then expense it when the time comes as an "out of pocket" expense including a copy of the receipt and boarding pass.
Quote: 3392997[/url]]I've been doing this for 20+ years. I use my personal CC and then expense it when the time comes as an "out of pocket" expense including a copy of the receipt and boarding pass.
Do they accept screen shots of digital tickets? Or do you need to copy a paper ticket?
Quote: Do they accept screen shots of digital tickets? Or do you need to copy a paper ticket?
Screenshots work fine. Some people have commented that a screenshot of their boarding pass have also been accepted in lieu of a screenshot of the receipt. Not quite sure how that matches up to the OOPE reimbursement they've claimed happened.

Personally, I think using your Personal Card to purchase deviation tickets is a bit like playing with fire. CBA has long said the Company Card should be used for all expenses unless the vendor doesn't take it. Add in the painful truth that past practices haven't always protected us in issues decided by a "neutral" arbitrator along with just how Long it takes for an expense report to close out and actually reimburse you for expenses (like a mileage claim for driving to\from a DH trip) and I'll simply just keep using my Company Card for the occasional deviation ticket purchase.
Just tagging on to this thread to ask a semi-related question:

- Fastest/easiest way to get from the OAK ramp to SFO pax terminals? BART? Lyft/Uber? Other?
- How much time should I realistically budget to get from OAK to SFO?

Just trying to pregame some DH flight options. Thanks.
Quote: Just tagging on to this thread to ask a semi-related question:

- Fastest/easiest way to get from the OAK ramp to SFO pax terminals? BART? Lyft/Uber? Other?

Hard to estimate Uber/Lyft. The other day I landed in SFO and was looking to Uber to an airport hotel a few miles away and it was $65. Can’t imagine what it would cost to go across the bay during the surge.

Try Blacklane. At least you’ll know the cost in advance and it’ll be door to door limo service with a professional driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: It shouldn’t show up in the expense report until after the date of the ticket right?
Hmm, if you get it through GT, and you attach it to a trip, seems like it would show up in the month of that trip, even if the travel date is later. If you put it on your corporate cc, it would show up when that charge clears. That’s why I just used my personal credit card and got reimbursed, too complicated otherwise, if you’re buying a ticket many months early.
Quote: Screenshots work fine. Some people have commented that a screenshot of their boarding pass have also been accepted in lieu of a screenshot of the receipt. Not quite sure how that matches up to the OOPE reimbursement they've claimed happened.

Personally, I think using your Personal Card to purchase deviation tickets is a bit like playing with fire. CBA has long said the Company Card should be used for all expenses unless the vendor doesn't take it. Add in the painful truth that past practices haven't always protected us in issues decided by a "neutral" arbitrator along with just how Long it takes for an expense report to close out and actually reimburse you for expenses (like a mileage claim for driving to\from a DH trip) and I'll simply just keep using my Company Card for the occasional deviation ticket purchase.
Never, ever had a problem getting reimbursed using my personal credit card, in decades. If you’re buying a cheap ticket months out, I’ve never figured out any other way. And it’s great to get reimbursement for your vacations. However, there’s always a first time to get screwed, I guess.

you can call Friendly Cab at (510) 536-3000 and schedule it. It’s a $85 set fee from oak ramp to sfo (at least it was a year ago)
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to