Moving banner ads…. Just stop!

Subscribe
The moving banner ads are an obnoxious PITA! You need to change that immediately, what are you guys thinking? I’m on a post edit and I’ve got a dancing Republic Airlines recruiting ad, booty blocking me wherever I touch the screen. That does two things, it makes me want to quit posting on APC and it makes me hate Republic Airlines even more than I previously did. Score one for yet another clueless computer geek! Stupid idea folks!
Quote: The moving banner ads are an obnoxious PITA! You need to change that immediately, what are you guys thinking? I’m on a post edit and I’ve got a dancing Republic Airlines recruiting ad, booty blocking me wherever I touch the screen. That does two things, it makes me want to quit posting on APC and it makes me hate Republic Airlines even more than I previously did. Score one for yet another clueless computer geek! Stupid idea folks!
Get a life, man.
Quote: The moving banner ads are an obnoxious PITA! You need to change that immediately, what are you guys thinking? I’m on a post edit and I’ve got a dancing Republic Airlines recruiting ad, booty blocking me wherever I touch the screen. That does two things, it makes me want to quit posting on APC and it makes me hate Republic Airlines even more than I previously did. Score one for yet another clueless computer geek! Stupid idea folks!
Bye, Felicia!
Don’t worry children Republic still loves you.