Wait times

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
What’s the average time y’all are waiting from CJO to class date? I’m going on 4 weeks and not a peep….
Quote: What’s the average time y’all are waiting from CJO to class date? I’m going on 4 weeks and not a peep….
I waited 2 months. Be patient.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Quote: What’s the average time y’all are waiting from CJO to class date? I’m going on 4 weeks and not a peep….
Two weeks for me and no contact. They told our group to expect to start indoc in 6 to 8 weeks.
Hopefully not as long as it takes to talk to the hotel desk.
Quote: Hopefully not as long as it takes to talk to the hotel desk.
Why does anyone talk to the hotel desk?

If no hotel is assigned, take a screenshot of the lack of hotel assignment, search for a nice expensive room on google, book it, submit receipt, get reimbursed. Also, advise tracking of when you anticipate signing in for subsequent legs after you anticipate receiving adequate rest.
Quote: Why does anyone talk to the hotel desk?

If no hotel is assigned, take a screenshot of the lack of hotel assignment, search for a nice expensive room on google, book it, submit receipt, get reimbursed. Also, advise tracking of when you anticipate signing in for subsequent legs after you anticipate receiving adequate rest.

Why not just wait at the airport until they call you? After 5 hours or so of no contact bang out fatigued for the rest of the trip and get paid.
Quote: Two weeks for me and no contact. They told our group to expect to start indoc in 6 to 8 weeks.
thanks for the feed back!
Quote: I waited 2 months. Be patient.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
dang! Ok thank you
Quote: Hopefully not as long as it takes to talk to the hotel desk.
Or crew scheduling/tracking. It's amazing how quickly they can grab your rear for reassignments but take their sweet-@$$ time to answer the phone.
I interviewed on feb 16. I heard back a couple of times asking for something other. On March 29 they offered me a class date of April 20th.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to