Vaccine policies

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: While I have your ear, in general is the vaccine push staying the same, ramping up, or ramping down?
No, how could they… The evidence is feet high that the injections are ineffective and can have some severe side affects.

Bottom line: Not required for employment there, but you will be discriminated against by having to prove you’re not sick prior to rotations and not being eligible for ILC positions based on not having an experimental gene therapy shot. Info from a friend there and told the same in the interview.
Quote: No, how could they… The evidence is feet high that the injections are ineffective and can have some severe side affects.

Bottom line: Not required for employment there, but you will be discriminated against by having to prove you’re not sick prior to rotations and not being eligible for ILC positions based on not having an experimental gene therapy shot. Info from a friend there and told the same in the interview.
You're sure talking a lot about Flexjet and using a lot of definitive statements for someone not working for the company... You're all hat and no cattle, I'd say.
Quote: You're sure talking a lot about Flexjet and using a lot of definitive statements for someone not working for the company... You're all hat and no cattle, I'd say.
Must be tough being so thin skinned.
Quote: No, how could they… The evidence is feet high that the injections are ineffective and can have some severe side affects.

It’s not about discrimination. It’s about being allowed to enter other countries with mandatory vaccine policies. Yeah, I get it, it’s BS. However, creates limitations with dispatch when a trip drops on an unvaccinated pilot to a country requiring it, such as Canada. That trip has to be moved to a vaccinated crew. Just the way it is.
it sucks.
Is there a list anywhere that's updated with current information of what countries in the Western Hemisphere require the gene therapy for entry for either flight crew or pax? I'm just curious.
Quote: Is there a list anywhere that's updated with current information of what countries in the Western Hemisphere require the gene therapy for entry for either flight crew or pax? I'm just curious.
As per my latest look.
Canada is the only country that is an absolute for being vaccinated.
Every other country I’ve looked into allows for entry with negative PCR results and might have to quarantine.
https://www.universalweather.com/blo...ness-aviation/

That's been the best and most comprehensive list of restrictions I've found and have used it throughout the pandemic during international trips.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to