Do infants need their own buddy pass?

Subscribe
Hello all,

Have family trying to visit over the summer and they are bringing their infant. Will the under two (under one) infant need his own buddy pass in addition to the one his mother is using? It’s an international flight, fyi.

thanks in advance!
Quote: Hello all,

Have family trying to visit over the summer and they are bringing their infant. Will the under two (under one) infant need his own buddy pass in addition to the one his mother is using? It’s an international flight, fyi.

thanks in advance!
No, however…
Theyll need to add him/her as a passenger and as an “infant in arms”.
My wife and I were going to hit the road this week but even with S-2s it looked way to grim. We ended up getting in the car and driving somewhere. I can’t imagine a family with an infant flying on buddy passes. That’s 7th level of hell territory for sure.
Quote: My wife and I were going to hit the road this week but even with S-2s it looked way to grim. We ended up getting in the car and driving somewhere. I can’t imagine a family with an infant flying on buddy passes. That’s 7th level of hell territory for sure.
Fastest way to lose said “buddy.”
Quote: Fastest way to lose said “buddy.”
The more I try to warn people about this, the more they want to try. And (so far) it's always worked out for them despite the odds, thus reinforcing the appeal.