Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Cargo > Atlas/Polar
ALPA shutting down the E3 Pilot Program ? >

ALPA shutting down the E3 Pilot Program ?

Notices

ALPA shutting down the E3 Pilot Program ?

Old 06-05-2022, 08:51 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2020

Originally Posted by Swakid8 View Post
Now you are talking out of two sides of your mouth…..GMAFB
American Airlines pilots are fighting for a new contract right now. If an AA pilot points out that even Atlas pilots have better LTD than they do does that mean that the AA pilot wants to go to Atlas?
Old 06-05-2022, 09:05 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: B747 FO

Originally Posted by mcfadden View Post
American Airlines pilots are fighting for a new contract right now. If an AA pilot points out that even Atlas pilots have better LTD than they do does that mean that the AA pilot wants to go to Atlas?
You accused your coworkers of being recruiters, cheerleaders and said that management loves pilots like us. So keep the victim tone and own your words. Maybe that day you were grumpy and bitter for whatever reason, but those were your words, not ours. Man up
Old 06-05-2022, 09:37 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by CRJJ View Post
You accused your coworkers of being recruiters, cheerleaders and said that management loves pilots like us. So keep the victim tone and own your words. Maybe that day you were grumpy and bitter for whatever reason, but those were your words, not ours. Man up
Huh? What makes you think I'm backtracking on the other things I said earlier? But since you're here, can you answer the question I just asked?
Old 06-05-2022, 09:41 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: B747 FO

Huh? What makes you think I'm backtracking on the other things I said earlier? But since you're here, can you answer the question I just asked?
I sure could, but you wouldn’t want my recruiter answer or my cheerleader moves. Have a great Sunday.
Old 06-05-2022, 09:47 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by CRJJ View Post
I sure could, but you wouldn’t want my recruiter answer or my cheerleader moves. Have a great Sunday.
So you can't answer the question.
Old 06-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2017
Position: 777 Left window seat

I love the periods between CBA negotiations….we eat our own instead of focusing our frustration on management for what we consider CBA shortcomings. SMDH. 🤦‍♂️
Old 06-05-2022, 04:29 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2015

Originally Posted by Birdsmash View Post
I love the periods between CBA negotiations….we eat our own instead of focusing our frustration on management for what we consider CBA shortcomings. SMDH. 🤦‍♂️
To be fair, we did a good amount of eating our own during the last negotiating cycle too.
Old 06-05-2022, 04:56 PM
In a land of unicorns

Joined APC: Apr 2014
Position: Whale FO

We have a substandard contract and you guys are actively trying to recruit foreign pilots. Management loves pilots like you!
Listen, kid. I'll tell you something you clearly don't understand.
The pilot group as a whole benefits from adequate staffing. Only people spewing the "dont come here it's awful and Dietrich eats puppies for breakfast" nonsense are the senior guys flying 30 days a month who only care of their VX.
Adequate staffing means less extensions, more time off bid lines,, and more flexibility when things happen. It benefits everyone.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:43 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by dera View Post
Listen, kid. I'll tell you something you clearly don't understand.
The pilot group as a whole benefits from adequate staffing. Only people spewing the "dont come here it's awful and Dietrich eats puppies for breakfast" nonsense are the senior guys flying 30 days a month who only care of their VX.
Adequate staffing means less extensions, more time off bid lines,, and more flexibility when things happen. It benefits everyone.
We currently have a substandard contract. Do you think the company is more likely to negotiate contract improvements if we are inadequately staffed or adequately staffed? Clearly the former. Is this just too far over your head to understand?
Old 06-05-2022, 05:51 PM
In a land of unicorns

Joined APC: Apr 2014
Position: Whale FO

We currently have a substandard contract. Do you think the company is more likely to negotiate contract improvements if we are inadequately staffed or adequately staffed? Clearly the former. Is this just too far over your head to understand?
As someone with actual experience in this, you are 100% wrong.
Have you applied elsewhere?

It's clearly not substandard for a large majority of pilots.