PPL checkride on Monday

Subscribe
Well the written is done and I had my 141 school Stage 3 check yesterday. Scheduled with the examiner on Monday. Any last minute tips? I am just a few hours short of 50 hours.
Quote: Well the written is done and I had my 141 school Stage 3 check yesterday. Scheduled with the examiner on Monday. Any last minute tips? I am just a few hours short of 50 hours.
dont screw up, but is 141 it wont show on record ...
  • What helped me alot is to talk yourself into maneuvers (explaining the examiner what is going on, etc)
  • Dont forget to do clearing turns before any procedure
  • Before you do the flight, do some chair flying or envision the flight and go through every procedure on your head (believe me this will help)
  • The big one Theres no need to rush! take your time, think it through.
  • If you dont like the approach (short/soft field, normal ), dont land-go around - thats how I fail my first time ( last maneuver before I was homefree and I blew it by rushing myself overshooting my short field, so learn by my mistake)
Anyways good luck
Thanks for the advice. I have the plane that I will be using Monday scheduled for a few hours on Sunday. That way I can get some time in it and also some last minute polish.

Good gouge on going around if it isn't working. I will indeed have that in my mind for the short field rather than forcing it down.