Silver Airways Training Footprint

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone could provide information regarding how long the training takes for F.O new hires?

Thanks
Quote: Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone could provide information regarding how long the training takes for F.O new hires?

Thanks
4 weeks indoc and systems
study break while they schedule the second half of your training (3-4 weeks)
4 weeks procedures and sims
Thanks for the Info Rohit
Thanks for the Info Rohit
Is there something wrong with the Silver Thre
Can’t seem to be able to create or respond to any posts?? Gives errors message
Quote: Can’t seem to be able to create or respond to any posts?? Gives errors message
Hitting reply on that thread went to an error screen for me, as well, FWIW.
Quote: Hitting reply on that thread went to an error screen for me, as well, FWIW.
Maybe they killed that thread..lol
Quote: Maybe they killed that thread..lol
😂 I Googled "Undefined constant "vbseo_already_pinged"" and the single result was a thread here. 🤣

VBSEO Already Pinged error in introduce self
Quote: 😂 I Googled "Undefined constant "vbseo_already_pinged"" and the single result was a thread here. 🤣

VBSEO Already Pinged error in introduce self
😂🤣😂

so do we just start a new thread for Silver??
If you live out of state, will Silver pay for flights/transportation to training? Additionally, what would be the best time to move to base, during or after completion of training?
Quote: If you live out of state, will Silver pay for flights/transportation to training? Additionally, what would be the best time to move to base, during or after completion of training?
They will pay for your travel to training and back. I would move to base after completing training.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to