Sick calls

Subscribe
What are the implications of going over the trigger number of points for sick calls?

Had a health issue which caused me to trigger the “doctor note required” warning. What happens if I continue to have to call in sick?
Quote: What are the implications of going over the trigger number of points for sick calls?

Had a health issue which caused me to trigger the “doctor note required” warning. What happens if I continue to have to call in sick?
I believe if it is the same issue you can have your doctor write a letter and you can let the PAC know and follow on letters will not be required.
Quote: I believe if it is the same issue you can have your doctor write a letter and you can let the PAC know and follow on letters will not be required.
i think FMLA covers repetitive sick calls for same issue. It’s some paperwork that you file with PAC
Quote: What are the implications of going over the trigger number of points for sick calls?

If you read your FDX yearly pocket guide, there is a section about sick call notes.

I believe it will tell you that you can talk to the CAMA, your fleet manager or captain, or send the pac a note.

Hope you get better soon.
Thanks for the input everyone