Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Closing Date

Old 07-07-2022, 05:49 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Originally Posted by legend View Post
if a agreement is made by all there parties then the McCaskill would not apply.. That was done to protect pilots from a forced staple to the bottom of a list like what happened to TWA pilots. This would not be a forced staple, nor a Merger(would imply an integration of the DAL seniority list) Not sure what the term would be but if its agreed by those parties then it’s done..
Ah- so youre assuming BOTH parties would agree. Couldnt figure out how we got to this part of the fan fiction, but thank you for the help.

keep the resumes updates, make all the money you can while its good, and good luck. Hope all of you are here soon i just hope you dont have to go through jetblue (not knocking jetblue) or whoever first.
Old 07-07-2022, 06:15 AM
:-)

Joined APC: Feb 2007

Originally Posted by theUpsideDown;[url=tel:3456185
3456185[/url]]Ah- so youre assuming BOTH parties would agree. Couldnt figure out how we got to this part of the fan fiction, but thank you for the help.

keep the resumes updates, make all the money you can while its good, and good luck. Hope all of you are here soon i just hope you dont have to go through jetblue (not knocking jetblue) or whoever first.
It would require an LOA, which would be a concession to either the seat lock language, or the filling of vacancies in the Delta PWA. I can’t see that getting done given what is going on, at least not this year.
Old 07-07-2022, 07:22 AM
Gets Weekends Off

I mean- this is y'alls fact fiction, I'm just trying to figure out how you got to the end of the book.
Old 07-07-2022, 07:29 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Captain

Originally Posted by Mesabah View Post
It would require an LOA, which would be a concession to either the seat lock language, or the filling of vacancies in the Delta PWA. I can’t see that getting done given what is going on, at least not this year.
Getting a seniority number at DAL would be a concession? Don’t think so..Maybe for the pilot who bypassed the flow and is about to retire. It would solve many a problems.. Attrition, Bringing DAL flying back to Delta and Scope relief.. Seat lock then Bid! We shall see if anyone can think outside this Box! Doubt it but hopeful.
Old 07-07-2022, 07:31 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by theUpsideDown View Post
Ah- so youre assuming BOTH parties would agree. Couldnt figure out how we got to this part of the fan fiction, but thank you for the help.

All three Parties!
Old 07-07-2022, 07:40 AM
:-)

Joined APC: Feb 2007

Getting a seniority number at DAL would be a concession? Don’t think so..Maybe for the pilot who bypassed the flow and is about to retire. It would solve many a problems.. Attrition, Bringing DAL flying back to Delta and Scope relief.. Seat lock then Bid! We shall see if anyone can think outside this Box! Doubt it but hopeful.
Getting a seniority number and a staple are two very very different things. When I flowed to Delta, I went through the new hire onboarding process. A staple means a 20 year Endeavor pilot instantly becomes a 20 year Delta pilot, they are off probation, keep their longevity, and are put on the bottom of the combined seniority list. Making the Captains at Endeavor all new hires is something management can just do, stapling of the list requires ALPA merger policy. Stapling would require $20-$50 million in certification changes(mainline CRJ program), as well as all employee groups at Endeavor becoming Delta.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:13 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by Mesabah View Post
Getting a seniority number and a staple are two very very different things. When I flowed to Delta, I went through the new hire onboarding process. A staple means a 20 year Endeavor pilot instantly becomes a 20 year Delta pilot, they are off probation, keep their longevity, and are put on the bottom of the combined seniority list. Making the Captains at Endeavor all new hires is something management can just do, stapling of the list requires ALPA merger policy. Stapling would require $20-$50 million in certification changes(mainline CRJ program), as well as all employee groups at Endeavor becoming Delta.
Well they’ll have to do one or the other.. I certainly don’t claim to know all the intricacies of this but something will occur.. Unless they are ok with current Status.
Old 07-07-2022, 02:20 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Well they’ll have to do one or the other.. I certainly don’t claim to know all the intricacies of this but something will occur.. Unless they are ok with current Status.
IF nothing happens they are ok with the current status. Has anything happened? Oh you got a commuter hotel or something right?

It shouldnt stay this way but theyre betting you guys wont leave in big enough numbers. Seems crazy to me but whatever.
Old 07-07-2022, 03:06 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2019

IF nothing happens they are ok with the current status. Has anything happened? Oh you got a commuter hotel or something right?

It shouldnt stay this way but theyre betting you guys wont leave in big enough numbers. Seems crazy to me but whatever.
seeing that on the 1st we already were 44 down for the month. I’m gonna say that’s a bad call on the companies side
Old 07-07-2022, 04:20 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2019

There ar commuter hotels by most of the time the company can honor it as there aren't hotels in nyc...especially during an irop