Independence air

Subscribe
So I have an intern here in the crashpad who works in headquarters. He heard that today was possibly the make-it or break-it day for I-air.
"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."
Bueller?... Bueller?

I was an intern and a pilot at independence. I'm also the moderator for the independence forums...

I heard from reliable sources that today was possibly the make it or break it day for I-air. I also heard that last friday was possibly the make it or break it day for I-air. And the friday before that. And next monday. And the third sunday of November. And the evening of the full moon. And two weeks from last tuesday.

The end is nearing, but I'll believe it when I see it happen. The company continues to surprise me with their ability to scrounge up money to go another day...
So, who is going to buy "I"?
Sir Richard from across the pond...

-LA
JetBlue is going to buy some gates in IAD...........
So much for UAL disappering, what a bussiness plan. Jet Blue ATL-LGB =IAD-LGB. Good Luck
Quote: So much for UAL disappering, what a bussiness plan. Jet Blue ATL-LGB =IAD-LGB. Good Luck
What are you talking about? jetBlue has been doing IAD-LGB for almost 3 years now and doing well.