Replacement Cord Lightspeed Zulu

Subscribe
I have an original Lightspeed Zulu Headset that was originally purchased in 2010. Lightspeed no longer has replacement parts for this headset. I just need to replace the cord on it since it has a cut. Any idea where to find cords or a repair shop? Thanks!
When you say that Lightspeed no longer has replacement parts, do you mean there isn't a part listed on the website, or you've talked to them about out-of-warranty repair work on a Legacy headset? If it's just the cable, the repair should be fairly simple.

Lightspeed also offers a tradeup program for the 15XL on up (20XL, 3G, etc), up to 400 toward a new headset.
I have talked to them and they no longer support the headset.
Unless there's a problem with the avionics, and a simple cord repair is required, you may be able to do it yourself, depending on the location, by removing one end of the cable and using shrink-wrap, of most avionics shops should be able to do the cable replacement.

There are also dedicated headset repair shops that just do aviation headsets, such as KC Headsets (https://kcheadsets.com/aviation-head...-services.html), that do work on Lightspeed, Bose, etc.